Terms & Conditions
[ Updated 11.18.22 ]
- All artwork, requests and approvals must be submitted in writing via e-mail and must be received prior to an order being placed on the production schedule.
- Material ordering and work will begin only after a job has been scheduled.
- Changes requested after a job has been scheduled may not be possible or may require additional fees/payments/production days to accommodate, depending on the nature of the request and progress already made towards the project’s completion. Thus, it is important to ensure that all details are exactly as desired before submitting quote approval, to the extent that this is possible.
- Order invoice must be paid in full before goods will be released for pickup or delivery
All minimums are applied on a per order per imprint set-up basis. Danger reserves the right to waive minimums on a case-by-case basis.
- Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs)
- Danger-supplied garments
- 1 Color design: 25 pieces minimum
- 2+ Color design: 50 pieces minimum
- Client-supplied garments
- 150 pieces minimum
- 50 pieces minimum
- Danger-supplied garments
- Minimum Invoice Amount All orders are subject to a minimum total value of $200 for cost of garments, printing, set up, and color matching. Costs which do not contribute to this minimum include (but are not limited to): art help, finishing services, shipping, sales tax.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise stated, a deposit of 50% is required on all orders prior to being scheduled.
- If deposit payment is made before/without written confirmation of quote approval, receipt of deposit payment may itself be understood as approval of quote details.
- Full invoice payment will be due upon project completion and before goods will be released for pick-up or delivery.
- Payment refunds/reversals due to project cancellation or mistaken payment on client’s part may be subject to deduction of transaction fees and investments already made towards project.
SCHEDULING & TURNAROUND
- Projects are booked on the production schedule only after receipt of necessary project details, written quote approval, and any applicable deposit payment.
- We make every effort to have items finished and delivered as soon as possible, but timelines can vary based on specific project needs and current booking schedule. Thus, turnaround dates are in general approximations, not promises or guarantees.
- Specific deadline/delivery needs must be agreed upon prior to scheduling a job to avoid delays or confusion. Danger is not responsible for delays caused by circumstances beyond our direct control (e.g., power outages, shipping delays, etc).
- Typical timeline is approximately 2 weeks (10 business days) from receipt of written quote approval and deposit payment (where applicable), to when we begin printing on your project. During very busy times, this can extend to about 3-4 weeks (15-20 biz days). Actual production timelines for each project can vary based on project needs and current production schedule availability
- We offer rush service where possible. If you need a rush order, please communicate this in your initial quote request or as soon as possible before quote approval.
- Unclaimed Merchandise You will be notified via phone or email as soon as your project is finished and ready for pickup/shipping. Orders not picked up or unable to be shipped (e.g., due to unpaid invoice) within 60 days will be donated, recycled or properly disposed of.
- Approval of Quote Details Mockups and production specifications are included in all finalized quotes we send for your review and approval. Before approving, please be sure to check for accuracy of details, such as: product style/color/quantities/etc and art dimensions/spelling/etc. Danger Press is not responsible for errors or omissions after quote approval/deposit payment has been received.
- Garment Defects Danger is not responsible for any manufacturer inconsistencies or defects, including (but not limited to): mislabelling, inconsistent sizes/colors/etc., stitching errors, rips/tears/holes in garments, and so on.
- Decoration Results & Acceptable Variances
- Acceptable placement tolerance is +/- ½” vertically and horizontally on garment
- Acceptable angle tolerance is +/- 10 degrees on garment
- Client-supplied garments have no guarantee on results
- Due to porous nature of fabric, garment print & opacity can vary within same products
- Print results vary between synthetics/polyester, blends and cotton will vary (opacity, print hand, color vibrancy results)
- Color results vary depending on each garment color
- Danger is not liable for inconsistencies in discharge printing due to fabric, fabric dye and/or fabric content. Discharge ink reacts differently to different fabrics and even garments that come from different dye lots but are otherwise the same. There’s no way to know whether or not it will behave the exact same from one shirt to the next until after they are printed, so such inconsistencies cannot reasonably be known or accounted for prior to (or during) production.
- Exact Quantity Needs If exact quantities are required for your order then this must be communicated prior to project booking and may result in a higher cost than otherwise.
- Misprint Allowance/Spoilage
- We make every effort to deliver exact order quantities, but this is not always possible as misprints and mistakes are not entirely avoidable.
- Misprint allowance is 5% of total order quantity per imprint or 1pc per order (whichever is greater). Add 1pc per item per order if ink/color tests are required.
- Orders quantities delivered within the allowance are considered acceptable and will be invoiced for full amount
- Shortages exceeding allowance and/or cost differences resulting from replacement of one item with another of lower value (e.g., misprinted 2XL replaced with a good XL) will be credited to your account.
- Any extras/overages we may include with your order come free of charge.
- User Satisfaction
Danger Press will not be held responsible for end user subjectivity. We stand behind the quality of our work and will reproduce your graphic onto the garment or substrate with maximum accuracy, quality, and consistency. Detailed mockup images and production specifications are included in your quote, and all quotes require client approval before production. We also operate under very specific and numerous quality controls, standard operating procedures, and guidelines to ensure a quality finished product. Press checks and pre-production sample options are also offered. However, if you believe we’ve made an unreasonable or egregious mistake with your order then let us know and we will work towards figuring out a fair and satisfactory solution for both of us if and when possible.
- Receiving Your Order
- We encourage you to check the quantities and print quality of your order immediately after receipt. All disputes must be submitted via e-mail to your Danger rep or during pick up in accordance with the below timeframes.
- Quantity Disputes: For shipped orders, quantity disputes must be submitted via e-mail within 72 hours of receipt. For pick-up orders, clients must verify quantities are correct prior to leaving the premises. We will not accept claims for incorrect quantities on pick-up orders after they have left our shop.
- Quality Disputes: All print quality disputes must be made via e-mail to your Danger rep within 72hrs of shipment delivery or pickup.
- Receiving Your Order
- Quality Disputes
- We allow an industry standard 72 hour window from the time of delivery/pickup to notify us of quality claims, which must be submitted via e-mail directly to your Danger rep/project manager for that order. Danger Press cannot be held accountable for defects or problems with your order unless contacted within 72 hours of delivery/pickup.
- Because quality considerations are subjective, it is necessary that any returns be inspected prior to any financial decision being made. Danger Press management has sole authority and discretion in these matters. Reimbursement or replacement may be offered after evaluating the quality of our embellishments. Considerations will be given to approved quote details, amount of time our team had to prepare the order (turn time), and information provided by the customer.
- If it is determined that you need to return products to Danger Press for inspection or to be reprinted, defective products must be returned within 14 days of the stated claim. Only unworn, unwashed items will be accepted for return. We do not accept returned goods without prior approval.
- If you have contacted us to make a return and we have agreed to cover the shipping costs, then we will typically provide a return label. If a return label is not provided then all items must be shipped using ground ship methods from UPS or FedEx— any other methods of shipping (3 day ship, 2nd day air, next day air, next day saver) will not have costs covered.
- Reimbursements or replacements may be issued up to the amount of the original invoice for full returns, or for the invoiced amount of returned items if a partial return is made.
- Only orders returned in their entirety are eligible for reprint. Partial returns will be satisfied by credit. We do not offer refunds unless otherwise specified and approved by multiple manager sign-off.
- Items returned to Danger Press in exchange for reimbursement/replacement become the property of Danger Press.
- We are happy to ship using your prescribed method and to ship using your account number, but this information must be clearly stated in writing with your initial quote request. Special instructions may incur extra costs and/or extend the outgoing date.
- Transit times are not included in turnaround times.
- Shipping expenses are the sole responsibility of the customer. Costs are based on weight, dimensions, destination address and type (commercial/residential) and will be charged at the carrier's published rates and added to your invoice after production.
- Goods are shipped FOB Danger Press Atlanta, GA, which means that we are not responsible for carriage of the order after the carrier has taken possession.
- After leaving out possession, Danger Press is not responsible for items delayed, lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise not delivered/received. When goods are shipped with our account number we will work with you in filing any insurance claims, when necessary.
- We will generally ship packages via FedEx Ground, though orders going out in poly-mailers may be sent via USPS instead.
- Unless otherwise directed and agreed upon prior to quote approval, shipments will be sent using Danger’s account number and with no optional services or insurance.
- Shipments via FedEx and UPS are automatically insured for a maximum of $100 per package. If you require insurance beyond the automatic $100/pkg you must specify the value you’d like the order insured for before quote approval.
- Unless otherwise specified or agreed upon before quote approval, Danger Press will provide necessary package information (box counts/weights/etc) after production has finished, but customers are ultimately responsible for generating and providing all international shipping labels and other necessary documents.
PRESS CHECKS & SAMPLES
Our quote and approval processes are specifically designed to remove the guesswork and uncertainty involved with print projects before beginning production. Pre-Production Samples (“PPS”) and Press Checks are not available for all projects and costs are determined on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in a Press Check or PPS for your project, ask your sales representative for more information.
- All client-supplied goods must be shipped using a Danger-issued PO. Your Danger rep will provide this after quote approval.
- All client-supplied goods must be in-house three (3) full business days prior to the production schedule date to avoid delay and resetting of production date.
- We make every effort to keep you informed of potential delays or issues related to products you provide, but the responsibility is ultimately yours to ensure that your vendors have supplied us with the necessary materials to complete your order on time
SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION CLAUSE
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all actions that Danger Press may take and all determinations that Danger Press may make pursuant to this Agreement may be taken and made at the sole and absolute discretion of Danger Press.
Danger Press may, at any time, and at its sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions, with or without notice. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will apply only to orders placed or delivered after the applicable modification date. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions for updates or changes.